OXALYS TECHNOLOGIES currently has 20 employees. The structure of our applications and the quality of our robust, reliable, easy-to-configure software package ensure that employees can:
- Focus on our clients and their needs
- Build friendly, constructive, long-term relationships
- Easily maintain and track client relationships using our in-house management tool
We are always looking for bright, motivated employees to help us grow.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply online or send your CV and cover letter to:
Junior Consultant :
Bac+5 required, preferably with a background in purchasing or training. Candidates should have good flexibility and listening and analytical skills. Proficiency in English is essential.
- Analyse and identify the needs of prospects and clients
- Work with the software division to determine and write up suggestions for features
- Organise and hold demonstrations of software solutions
Junior Consultants work under and report to a Senior Consultant. The work environment is stimulating and highly communicative.
Senior Consultant :
Engineering background required, along with at least 5 years' experience in general project management, preferably at a software development company.
Candidates must be highly organised, work well with others and have a strong sense of service to clients with whom they have direct contact.
- Analyse client projects in detail and identify what needs to be done
- Monitor deployment and ensure that the defined deployment strategy is followed
- Provide guidance, oversee the transition and ensure that the project is completed smoothly
- Analyse and understand the client's needs
- Advise clients on installing our solutions
- Write detailed specifications
- Work hand-in-hand with clients throughout the configuration phase
- Support clients throughout the deployment phase
- Maintain contact with clients and help them improve their purchasing processes
- Make suggestions to improve features in our solutions
Senior Consultants report to the management team.
Minimum of Bac+3 required, with extensive knowledge of web and .NET development. Knowledge of UNIPASS a major plus.
At least 2 years' experience required and a desire to be part of a team on the cutting edge of new technologies.
Candidates must be reliable, able to follow procedure and enjoy working as a team. An ability to adapt and a commitment to your projects are key to your success in this position.
You will report to the IS Division and the Software Director.
Must be a student in business, engineering or computer science or in an MBI (Master of Business Informatics) or Master's programme seeking an end-of-studies internship of at least 5 months.
Candidates should be highly motivated with a desire to work in the business, consulting or development aspects of software development. Must be proficient in English.