The information collected on the oxalys.com/za website is intended for Oxalys. They are subject to computer processing for the purpose of processing your request and for our sales management, in particular: responding to requests for information made on the website, sending commercial information when you have given your consent or when the applicable legislation authorises it, drawing up general statistics on the browsing of the website in order to improve the services we offer on this website.
Anyone who communicates with us through, or registers on, our website, or makes use of any of our services (“you” or “your” or “the data subject“) has, under the conditions defined by the French Data Protection Act and the GDPR, subject to exceptions, the right to:
- withdraw at any time their consent to those parts of the processing implemented by Oxalys based on such consent;
- obtain confirmation from Oxalys as to whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed and, when they are processed, access to such personal data as well as to various information on the processing (purposes of the processing, categories of personal data concerned, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged retention period of the personal data or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period, …) ;
- obtain from Oxalys, as soon as possible, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning them;
- obtain from Oxalys the erasure, as soon as possible, of personal data concerning them;
- obtain from Oxalys the limitation of the processing;
- receive the personal data concerning them that they have provided to Oxalys, in a structured, commonly used and readable format, and the right to transfer these data to another controller without Oxalys obstructing them;
- obtain at any time from Oxalys, for reasons relating to their particular situation, that it no longer processes their personal data;
- object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning them for prospecting purposes;
- not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, producing legal effects concerning them or significantly affecting them in a similar way.
The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the French data protection authority, the CNIL (www.cnil.fr).
The data subject may define, modify or revoke, at any time, instructions relating to the storage, deletion and communication of its personal data after her or his death.
The data subject thus has the right to appoint a third party to whom her or his data may be communicated after its death. The data subject then undertakes to inform this third party of her or his appointment.
In addition, you may, at any time, request to no longer receive communications relating to our offers, news and newsletters by using the unsubscription link provided in each email we send you.
You can also contact us through our contact form or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
Subject to proving his or her identity and the aforementioned elements, the data subject may exercise the rights described above by writing to Oxalys through our contact form or at the following email address: email@example.com.
Or to the following postal address :
Marketing and Communication
6 Avenue de Verdun 1916
92250 La Garenne-Colombes
Purposes of processing
The purposes of Oxalys are likely to constitute profiling measures, in that the data collected may be used for commercial purposes.
In particular, we collect your personal data in order to:
- Manage and respond to requests from Internet users made on the website:
- Request for a demo, information, newsletter or appointment.
- Adapt the paths and content offered to Internet users;
- Personalise our communication via our client marketing programme, in order to carry out marketing operations, brand promotion and to have a better understanding of your needs and wishes;
- Adapt our products and services to best meet your requirements;
- Personalise the commercial offers and relational messages to your attention;
- Inform you of special offers and any new services created by Oxalys;
- Manage our relationship with our clients before, during and after the purchase of Oxalys solutions:
- Knowing and managing the preferences of the data subject and clients;
- Sending you newsletters, promotions and offers or contacting you by phone;
- Qualifying the prospect and client database;
- Segmentation operations based on the history of actions carried out on our websites and your browsing habits in order to send targeted communications;
- Predicting and anticipating future behaviour;
- Compiling statistics and commercial scores, and conducting reporting;
- Managing unsubscription requests for newsletters, promotions and satisfaction surveys.
- Taking into account the right of modification/rectification/deletion;
- Improving the quality of our services and providing training in particular:
- Carrying out studies and analyses of questionnaires and comments from prospects and clients;
- Complaints management.
- Securing and improving your use of the Oxalys group’s websites. in particular:
- Improving browsing;
- Implementing security and fraud prevention.
- Taking into account, processing and monitoring your choices and requests regarding the processing of your personal data, in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations in this respect.
Retention period – Miscellaneous provisions
Oxalys or by qualified subcontractor hosts the personal data of the data subject on servers located outside and within the European Economic Area.
These hosting solutions offer security to guarantee the privacy, availability and integrity of the data. Oxalys’ subcontractors also undertake, under the same conditions, to make or have made a backup of the data of the Concerned Persons under conditions that guarantee their security and integrity, and to protect them from possible disasters that may occur on the servers.
The Concerned Persons are informed that Oxalys does not use automated processing of their personal data, nor does it transfer their personal data outside the territory of the European Economic Area, except as specified above for hosting purposes.
Generally speaking, the personal data of the Concerned Persons are kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of their relations with Oxalys, subject to the needs of Oxalys in order to meet its legal obligations. The retention periods of Personal Data depend on the purposes for which the data is collected and processed.
Manage my cookies by clicking here
Cookies may be installed on your computer for the following purposes:
1. Cookies for technical purposes:
Cookies necessary for the proper use of the website: Oxalys uses memory cookies, which are files transferred to your computer, but do not allow you to be identified. Cookies record information relating to your computer’s browsing on the website (the pages you have visited, the date and time of the visits, etc.) and make it possible to extract them during your next visits to the Website in order to personalise your connection. You can oppose the installation of cookies by configuring your computer depending on the browser you are using. However, deleting cookies could prevent access to all or part of the website, particularly your personal account if you are logged on to it. The help section of your browser can tell you how to refuse them. To find out more about cookies, go to this page.
2. Cookies for tracking purposes:
Audience measurement: statistical data on visits to and use of the website (sections and content targeted, paths) in order to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content, its characteristics, advertising and other communications, and thus to improve the interest and usability of the services accessed on the Website.