Have a question about Oxalys procurement software?
Yes, Oxalys procurement software is a suitable solution for SMEs. It lets you automate your entire procurement process, such as order submissions, purchase orders and invoices matching process, supplier databases updates… And it also helps you to effectively manage your procurement policy.
By digitalising their procurement process with Oxalys , SMEs benefit from a pragmatic solution that’s ready to go. The solution is ready to use, employees appreciate its ease of use and soon notice the benefits of automated tasks.
Oxalys software can adapt to the procurement processes of Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and larger entities or groups. Oxalys is also a solution suitable for all companies that wish to automate the management of their purchases. Its features are activated according to the user’s needs. It is totally possible to automate only contracts and invoices management today, and to extend the scope of the solution in the future in case there is a need for more analytical features, such as procurement action plan design or spend management.
Oxalys’ objective is to help structure and professionalize procurement and support the company or organization in the digitalization of their procurement processes, at their own pace.
We currently support hundreds of clients in their procurement digital transformation. Our consultants and partners work around the world to support companies in implementing their procurement information system.
In order to provide you with more customized or localized support, we have developed a partner network with first-level integrators and consulting companies.
Using a procurement software affords a number of advantages if you find yourself in one of the following situations:
- Time dedicated to purchasing management is constantly increasing
- You or your staff only manage repetitive administrative tasks
- You do not have visibility into your purchases/spend with your suppliers
- You are starting an initiative of setting up an effective procurement management process for your company
- You would like to ensure compliance with contracts negotiated with your suppliers by the entire company at all times
- You do not have visibility on your inventory and you often need to process orders urgently
- You need to restart your supplier sourcing process for each planned purchase
- You manually process several thousand paper or PDF invoices
- You experience delays or omissions in the payment of your supplier invoices
- You do not have the information you need to prepare reports on the management of your purchases
- You cannot ensure that all your suppliers meet their legal obligations
- Purchase amounts are constantly growing and you have not yet negotiated and implemented contracts and deals with your suppliers at preferential rates
- You use several isolated Excel files that are difficult to share