Contract Management with Oxalys
Negotiate, create contracts, manage your framework agreements
Create a supplier contract
The contract manager searches for the supplier through selective sorting options in the software and creates a contract based on negotiated elements. The system accelerates the process of research, creation, signature and amendment of contracts. Once published, the Oxalys Digital Purchasing feature allows its use by internal clients.
- Contract generation based on negotiated elements
- Temporary or permanent contract freeze option
Indicate pricing agreements in the contract repository
The contract repository gathers all of the contracts that govern business operations between suppliers and the company. The numerous exchanges are tracked until the contract is finalised to ensure that all employees (procurement, finance, accounting, operations, etc.) apply the same purchase conditions.
- Centralised contract repository
- Visibility on interactions between client and suppliers
They place their trust in Oxalys
”All employees contribute to the financial life of the organisation.Christophe MoreauxHead of the Management Control Department - French Football Federation
We focused our project on users and digital solutions to improve autonomy and responsiveness’
Source to Contract
Client Testimonial – French Football Federation
The FFF relies on the modernisation of its spend management to develop intra- and inter-departmental cooperation.
FAQ Contract management
Digital contracts are at the core of the digitalisation of the contract management process. It speeds up procedures: approval, signature, creation of amendments, etc. Digital contracts from the company are stored in a contract repository. That way they are easier to create, find, view and archive. In legal terms, they have the same value as a paper contract
Implementing a company contract management solution enables you to:
- Share a unique, centralised repository of company contracts
- Accelerate contract review, annotation and finalisation processes
- Respect the approval process of company contracts by automating their integration into the contract repository
- Track in real time the progress of the contract validation and signing process
- Be alerted of upcoming deadlines: end of contract, tacit renewal, etc.
- Optimize the control of contract management procedures
- Make amendments in accordance with the rules from the initial contract
- Facilitate purchases/procurement of negotiated items
- Track the evolution of consumption on contracts
- Facilitate the reconciliation processes (billing)
- Limit the risk of losing documents