Procurement insights in South Africa
Post Covid-19 : Procurement key priorities and challenges in the digital era in South Africa
Oxalys South Africa Procurement Survey 2021 – 1st edition
To provide insights on the state of Procurement in South Africa, Oxalys has conducted an online survey in partnership with CIPS Africa and Smart Procurement. The survey was completed by procurement professionals and influencers during October and November 2020.
The survey draws new perspectives for the upcoming world and points out key challenges that all procurement professionals should bear in mind in order to understand and benefit from the ongoing digital transformation. The Oxalys South Africa Procurement survey aims to provide information about :
- Procurement key issues and priorities in 2021
- Overview of Procurement in South Africa
- Key perspectives of Procurement in 2021
- Digital Procurement in South Africa
- Current state of digitalisation in Procurement
- Key perspectives of Digital Procurement
Survey result webinar
Held on February 16th, 2021, this special webinar presented a rundown of the survey’s captured outcomes which were supported by the analysis of procurement and digital field experts.